Sunday, January 1, 2017

A fresh new start.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Happy new year, 😘
2017 is the year I am going to start updating my blog... weekly? Yeah lets do weekly update 😎
It has been years since the last time I update anything here so I am pretty excited to write again.

Nothing major happened, I am still living in Moscow.
Loving Moscow more and more each day. Actually I got a little bit nostalgic today once I realized I will be leaving Moscow for good next year hence why I decided to write again.
I want to share my last days in Moscow and of course, to show the world what an amazing place Moscow is.
It definitely has improved a lot since the first day I came here in 2009. I have been living here for almost 8 years and still loving it, that tells something right 😉
I still remember struggling during my early days here whats with the language barrier and difference in culture and such but once I got a grip on how the system works here, everything started falling into place smoothly.

In the past years, I have learned and earned a huge amount of appreciation and passion towards Russian history and arts which eventually lead me to fall even more deeply with this place.

I will do weekly update on my daily activities and I will fill the inbetween gap time with my throwback stories.
Get ready to fall in love with this city 😏